Cause I Know Cause I Know

Don't submit things that aren't finished

Resubmit it when it's actually done please.

MysteryPerson69 responds:

D': Ah sorry. I will resubmit it when it is done.

Thank you for the review. @ u @

Who Shall Win Who Shall Win

Short and simple

This was very smoothly animated, however it was too simple and short for my liking.

iNimiNi responds:

shut up

Luis and the Cloud Sigs Luis and the Cloud Sigs

OMG COPPYWRITE INFRIGEMETS!!

You used my cloud sig without my permission, I sue you for 7 internets. Do not pass go, do not collect 200 internets.

Seriously though, really fun animation :) I like the easter egg, and good use of the comic-cam luis image.

Hairlarious Adventure Hairlarious Adventure

Half decent

I liked the lyrics and how it had so many different words the rhymed, however, the audio quality was kind of bad. The animations/illustrations were OK, but could be improved.

Luis' Mexican Adventures! Luis' Mexican Adventures!

Loved it

Had me laughing all the way through :) Pity that Luis seems ot be in denial of his mexican heritage :( Fifened.

Squirrel, a Symphony Squirrel, a Symphony

Creepy but sustaining

That video left me slightly creeped, it seemed very dark and sinister. That normally wouldn't be a good thing for me, but it worked well in this. The images seemed a bit blurry and low-res at times, but I suppose it's better than having a huge filesize. I liked this 'silent movie' style, although the music got a little annoying; more appropriate orchestra style music could have done the job better in my opinion. The plot and characters were imaginative and the ending made me chuckle. Overall a nice movie, but a little short and maybe too creepy seeming.

ChromeShark responds:

Yes, i wanted grander music but i needed something composed especially for the film and my music guy told me it would be a bit tricky to do this. In my animatic versions i used Rakmaninov (sorry spelling...!!)Sorry if it creeped you out! ~Lizz

Haiku Haiku

Great art :)

That was a nice little biscuit of artistic coolness. You must have put quite a bit of time into each drawing. How many drawings did you do? I've always wanted to try and make something like this, but I dont have the patience... or the colours :(
The music seemed fitting, and I like the way the haiku was introduced word by word. The art was perfectly imperfect, it had that slightly flawed and scribbly look which I love :)
One thing I would say is that it could be a bit longer, but thats it really. Good work.

LuckyLollipopLad responds:

Thanks, dude!

I watched it just now, and the sun has 5 drawings, the 2nd 'scene' 2, the 3rd has maybe 4. As I said in the comments, "12 hours. 7-ish hour drawing, 5-ish putting it together in Flash."

Fading from one picture to the next meant I could use fewer pics, but obviously wouldn't work for proper, normal-speed action.

It couldn't really be any longer, considering it's a haiku. Also, this way, I could basically finish it in a couple of days and not get bored. ;-)

All hail LJCoffee!

Glad you liked.

Stay funky!

Freefall boarding Freefall boarding

Off to a good start.

What you've got here isn't the worst thing that's passed through the Portal, but theres definitely room for improvement. It's a good start; the sounds are well-synched and the animation is smooth. You just need more detail. Try a few backgrounds, and move away from sticks into a properly animated character. While the idea is not the most original, you seemed to have a little flicker of style which I couldn't quite place.
Overall, you need better graphics and more detail. Good luck for the future.

Baby Factory Baby Factory

Insanely Funny

That has got to be the best thing I've seen all month.
Graphics - The graphics were quite good, but there's definately room for improvement.
Sound - The background music got a bit annoying and repetative, you probably could have chosen something more appropriate. The voice acting was good, but a bit off in places.
Violence - Good use of blood, knives, and axes.
Ineractivtity - Well at least there's a play button :) With movies there's not usually much more you can do. Maybe be able to turn the subtitles on and off?
Humour - Everything was done brilliantly. "Hey, I wonder where they get the penises..?" This movie actually makes quite a lot of sense...
Overall - You made my day, well done.

titanic in 33 seconds titanic in 33 seconds

lol

Its funny because it's so badly animated =)
And i dont mean it in a bad way either, it actually made me laugh. Keep up the bad work! fifen!

chrome-shadow responds:

oh dont u worry, almost all of my work is crappy!! ^.^