Cause I Know Cause I Know

Don't submit things that aren't finished

Resubmit it when it's actually done please.

MysteryPerson69 responds:

D': Ah sorry. I will resubmit it when it is done.

Thank you for the review. @ u @

Who Shall Win Who Shall Win

Short and simple

This was very smoothly animated, however it was too simple and short for my liking.

iNimiNi responds:

shut up

Luis and the Cloud Sigs Luis and the Cloud Sigs

OMG COPPYWRITE INFRIGEMETS!!

You used my cloud sig without my permission, I sue you for 7 internets. Do not pass go, do not collect 200 internets.

Seriously though, really fun animation :) I like the easter egg, and good use of the comic-cam luis image.

Sharks Vs Swimmers Sharks Vs Swimmers

Quite funny.

A fun little game with humourous animations. The game runs without any noticeable glitches and you've put some effort into the graphics and presentation. It's good that you included two different game modes to keep people playing for longer. However, I don't think people will want to play more than a few times unless they were competing for high scores. You could improve the game by adding more different people (at the moment there are only 2), and perhaps other things to make it more interesting like powerups, more sea creatures.

Sixty Sixty

Isn't this just Ellipsis, but, like, not as good?

I honestly struggle to see the point in this game - it's unoriginal, the graphics are all blocky, and the background, while it may be pretty, distracts from the game. I know you were experimenting with bitmapData which is all fine and good, but it seems that you could have done something more impressive than just simplifying Ellipsis. On the positive side, I can see the attraction of playing for just a small amount of time and then trying to beat your score. Easy to pick up, but difficult to master kind-of-thing.
Out of your 40+ games this is probably the first one I didn't like much... sorry to have to lower your review average!

Death Row Death Row

Nice game.

It's a fun, original idea let down by a few major glitches - after a few days, whatever I said to him, he would say "undefined" back, and the prison shop was empty. But the graphics are great and there's lots to do. 3/5. Would be 5/5 if it wasn't for the glitches.

Melancholy Suite Melancholy Suite

Cool.

Sounds like something from an 80's video game (good thing!). The first minute is quite boring an repetative, but it picks up pace and gets much more fun and interesting, especially at around 1:45. I'm no musical expert so there's not much else I can say other than, good job, keep it up!

Gorgorothx responds:

Thanks, edit-undo.

hidden garden hidden garden

Relaxing

Simple and relaxing. I like it. This would really suit a puzzle game I'm working on, check your PM's. Keep up the good work!

Semaphore responds: